"Regarding the cartridge, we found a technical problem with an uneven damping unit. This existed most probably already partly before delivery, but since all values were within the tolerated area, it did not call attention. It seems as the problem increased by transport / time because when we received the cartridge back, it was not possible to achieve correct values with this damping unit. We have changed the damping unit for a new one and re-adjusted the cartridge."
After the adjustments, the channel separation measures much better in the 35dB range. Below are the before and after frequency response measurements:
The square wave test results, right channel. The stylus resonance is now better controlled.